This is a re-post from the Save Family Photos Blog. The original post can be found HERE Posted by Rachel...
AncestryData, , Ancestor's Names, Family Stories, Journaling, Legacy Box, Photos, Planning, Preserving Family History, Quick Tips and Tricks, Recording, Recording Memories, Tricks and Tips, 0
When I was in college, Facebook was first invented. When my friends and I joined, it was when...
Family Search Blog Re-Post: 7 Lessons From RootsTech 2016 That Can Lead to Family History BreakthroughsAncestryData, , Census, Family Names, Genealogical Societies, genealogy, Networking, Online Genealogy Search, Online Research Tips, Planning, Quick Tips and Tricks, Records, Tricks and Tips, 0
This article by Greg McMurdie is a re-post from the Family Search Blog. The original article can be found...
- School Records: Researching Students : Genealogy Today
- Those Old Family Photos Gathering Dust In Your Attic May Be Worth More Than You Think: Contributing Post
- Documenting Family History: How To Digitize, Label, and Care for Photos
- Two Ways to Get Involved in Cemetery Crowdsourcing
- Digitizing genealogical records: Not as easy at it looks